20050501

TRIBUTE TO WHOM TRIBUTE IS DUE ~ A WORD FROM ARTISAN DAVID BROUSSARD


REAL PEACE MEDALLION ~ A WONDERFUL WITNESSING TOOL ~ CRAFTED by David Broussard www.jeweledsteel.com Posted by Hello A WORD FROM DAVID TO 'FRIENDS OF JESUS': "First of all, I want to thank you for your interest in REAL PEACE. I do believe it is a great witnessing tool. Almost every day, someone will ask what I’m wearing. They think they recognize it and yet when they really start looking they realize it’s different. They’ll say something like, “Man that is a cool peace sign” and when I tell them it’s not a peace sign, of course the next question is, “Well what is it?” That starts a whole conversation right on the spot. Could you please make one small correction on your page about REAL PEACE. You state that it is my design when it is actually my wife’s design. Her name is Amy Culver Broussard. I want credit only when it is due. She received that from the Lord, not me. She told me that the peace sign has been around for 50+ years and it has not brought any peace. She took the lie and turned it upside down and placed a figure of a person with a surrendered heart before the Lord and called it REAL PEACE. Thanks for your willingness to help us get the word out about REAL PEACE. I do still play bass at church mostly on the worship team. I also still record every so often when the opportunity arises. I play both four and five string bass and I also play fretless bass. I play equally as good as my talent in making crosses. I’ll give your music a listen to when I get the chance. God bless you brother, David Broussard " GOD BLESS YOU ALSO MY BROTHER ~ 'WILL BE KEEPING A 'BEADY EYE' ON DEVELOPMENTS OVER AT JEWELEDSTEEL.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home