20050305

How to Promote Your Music Successfully on the Internet by David Nevue

Here is a prime source of unprecedented information on the nitty gritty of website promotion for the Christian musician. In fact this will work for anyone who wishes to get their own music 'out there'. David has his own Music Ministry (MusicBizAcademy.com)and has paved the info hi-way for many a singer/songwriter and band. He has also donated his talent in support of 'The Demise of the Dragon Project' to help provide scripture and bibles for Chinese believers ~ *A Streamingheaven Project*This is a wonderful resource for those musicians among us who do not wish to sell out to any label, thus maintaining control over 'product' distribution, design and promotion etc. Simply put, he's been there and done it. This book is highly recommended for its accurate and thorough content. David cuts to the chase. Quote... "I've been promoting my music on the Internet since 1995. I'm now doing music full time. I didn't need a record label to accomplish that. I did it on my own, by the grace of God, and in fact, I really don't care if my music ever is 'discovered' by a major record label. What I do care about is the fans who listen to my music every day, how it touches their lives, and how it brings them joy. I get such encouragement from my fans, email from people I've never met from all around the world. And now I'm able to work from home, write my music, and spend more time with my wife and beautiful little boy. That is my definition of success." - David Nevue, author of "How to Promote Your Music Successfully on the Internet".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home