20050308

** GOD SNAPPED A PICTURE OF ME THIS MORNING **

God snapped a picture of me this morning in the ray of Sunlight. I smiled at the warmth of His love burning in my heart as I thought,'I'm that special to Him '. I said, 'Lord, I like that!'He said, ' I like it too, that you like it.' So He did it again. He snapped another shot. And I thought I was the only one made happy, but He showed me He was happier, because I received it and said 'Thanks!' ~ *Kathy McBryde *Kathy teaches and holds seminars and spiritual retreats for women of all ages and backgrounds. She is also in the process of writing an autobiography. 'Friends of Jesus' fully endorses Kathy's ministry. If you want a real and vital relationship in truth with the Father you will be encouraged and inspired.You will also discover the reason you have been called and God's Divine Purpose for your life. Kathy is available for speaking engagements. You can contact her at FriendsofJesus@muchomail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home